Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Callback: “Kath & Kim” @ Greenstein/Daniel Casting. This went really well. It was just a couple of lines, but I walked out thinking I booked the role and even if I didn’t book this one they will bring me back in soon for something else. I felt great about it.

Yesterday I got word that I was “the choice” for “Dollhouse”, but I didn’t hear anything by the end of the day yesterday or all day today. …hmmm…being “the choice” and being “officially booked” are two totally different things. “The choice”, “callbacks”, nor “avails” pay a fee – “official bookings” do. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get some news that includes me being “officially booked”.

Here's the postcard I sent out a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have anything specific to highlight, but I wanted to take a moment to recognize the assistants, associates and directors in casting and the directors on the projects I've worked on over the years - and obviously try to drum up some business. Thanks guys and gals!
http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRX79E75yA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMXinr1N9w

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your postcard, Stephon!!! Very impressive, brings the point HOME and is beautiful and extremely creative!!!!

Cynthia in NYC

Anonymous said...

Stephon,
I was in LA las week for Voice 2008 but didn't have time to hook up.
Next time we'll do the consult.

Keep up the great work. Your tenacity is inspiring. You need to write a book of your adventures.

Break-a-leg.
Ciao,
Jeff
jeffreysfellin.com