Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Audition: “Ford” @ Joe Blake Casting. This went really well and I hope and expect to be called back for round 2.

Audition: “T-mobile” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Another one that went
extremely well; they should bring me to callbacks too.

I’ve been burning the candle at both ends lately (what else is new?). Not sure how long I can keep the pace or that I want to. At times the day/night job has my mind in a frenzy; but other times it’s okay. I’m super focused at times and super confused other times with incredible headaches. What to do, what to do…do guys have a biological clock? I think I might…

I have to say that something that’s GREAT is that I have a new laptop and I can take free workshops at the Apple store. It feeds my thirst to learn new and exciting things. I look forward to getting deeper into photography as well and part of me wants to be home working in the family business with my brothers. So much on my mind these days…

No comments: