Monday, November 17, 2008

Audition: “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” @ Zane/Pillsbury Casting. I used to go to this office quite often, but it’s been a while since I’ve been there. It’s funny how that works with casting offices that you go to a lot and then it just seems to stop. At any rate I’m glad to get back in there again. 

It’s also easy to feel like you’ve been forgotten by the casting community, but time and time again I’m reminded that plenty of casting professionals do remember who I am. I know, Angela, the associate in this office from when she worked at Debra Zane Casting.

The role was that of a “night tech”. I think I’m perfect for every night tech role in the history of night techs. The problem is that many, but not all, of the night tech roles are very small. There is always the series regular tech guy on 1 hour dramas like “Bones”, “Numbers”, “CSI”, etc. That series regular tech guy is the role I think I’ll eventually book – hopefully sooner than later. In the meantime I keep moving forward with what’s in front of me.

The audition went pretty well considering I had a completely different set-up in my head than what they needed for audition purposes. It was no problem though; I adjusted, did two takes and was on my way.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: