Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Audition: “Chef Boyardee” @ Jessica J. Casting. This was great, first of all, because I ran into an old friend from New York, a wonderful actor Susanna Santiago. We met in our early days in Manhattan and it’s great to see that we are both still in the game and what we’ve accomplished over the years. We’ve come a long way baby!

The audition also went very well. I think I could be a little young for the role, but if not they should holla back for a callback… 

I’ve been getting a lot of same day calls lately. I’m not complaining I just have to remember to keep my phone on when I try to rest during the day. 

Audition/Tape: “Ghost Whisperer” @ Donna Rosenstein Casting. This went okay although I saw other guys there that looked more the part than I think I did, but what I think doesn’t matter all that much…holla!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: