Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got the news this afternoon that I am the choice for the role on “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles”. Cool. It’s not an official booking yet; I have to be approved by the network first. I hope that guy from “Cheetos” isn’t one of the ones needs to give the thumbs up. 

My agent cautioned me that they are running a really tight financial ship over there and she wasn’t sure if I would agree to do the job. The figure they original offered was really low and she got them to give me more if they book me, but still not my quote. I agreed to do the job with a “no quote” in place. I should get the yay or nay tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Louise Fuller – I miss you; I love you.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

2 comments:

Debi Guthery said...

I love this show! I cant wait to see you on it! It is a very well written show. Have a great Thanksgiving as you have a lot to be thankful for.

Debi Guthery

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Debi! But, as seems to often happen with me lately - the plot got thicker. It's all good; I'll book something else soon.

Take care!

Stephon