Thursday, February 05, 2009

Audition “Verizon FIOS” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. YES! I always have great auditions at this office! Well, not always, but more often than not it goes really well and I get a callback or and/or avail. I hope this is another one.

Tonight in my acting class I was watching myself on tape and noticed that it was quite difficult to see my eyes through my glasses. It felt a bit disconnected to be honest. I wonder if that could be helping me get released from some of the gigs I’ve been close to booking…an interesting thought. I like my current frames, but they do give me a headache at times. I’m not too much of a fan of contact lenses on a regular basis since getting an eye infection back in New York. I don’t ever wanna go through that again.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: