Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Audition “McDonald’s” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Uh, this one went okay. Not great. I had to fake drinking a cup of coffee while vacuuming – not so much. Don’t think a callback is coming from that flat performance.

Audition “Wells Fargo” @ Alyson Horn Casting. Hmmm…I’m not sure how this one went. I was a little confused by the instructions. They had me paired up with a wife and we were supposed to tell a story about home improvements, but the story was supposed to be true. Huh? I just met this woman; we have no truth. I wasn’t sure what to do so I made up my own story, independent of her, but it wasn’t true either. The story, in itself, went well, but I’m not sure it’s what they were looking for.

I told them I was a condo owner and that an improvement I was REALLY looking forward to was building a bar…for all of my top-shelf liquor. What?!? I don’t own a condo and I’ve never had any top-shelf liquor or any liquor for that matter…in my life…not even a beer. The good thing is I was totally believable and passionate about it, but I was a confused abut whether I did the right thing or not. It wouldn’t surprise me if I get a callback…or not.

www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: