Monday, March 30, 2009

Audition: “Secret Project” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. While I was a rehearsing the dialogue for the audition a guy approached me and said, “I know you, we’ve worked together”. I said, “Really, what did we work on?” He replied, “No, maybe it was an audition”. I said, “I don’t know, I think I’d remember you”. Of course, like anyone else, I don’t remember everyone I’ve met and/or worked with over the years, but I definitely didn’t recognize this actor. He said, “No, we’ve definitely worked together”. I started to feel a little embarrassed at this point and right then he said, “OH!, I know what it is…I’ve been editing someone’s reel and you are on it”. Turns out it was a commercial I did several years ago directed by the infamous and legendary Joe Pytka. He and I ended up auditioning together and it went great…nice guy.

www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: