Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Audition “Sears” @ Plaster Casting. Wow! This same day call was my first commercial audition in 3 weeks. Seems like an eternity. Yes, it sure has been quiet ‘round these parts. It’s all good though; I have plenty of other things on my mind these days, but I wanna get back on set too or at least in the audition/callback room.

The audition went really well. It was one of those ones that seems like they could cast mostly anyone – I sure hope it’s me. There was another audition going on down the hall that I wanted to get in on so after comtemplating what to do I decided to call my agent to see what they could do. They did all I could ask; they immediately called the casting to, but didn’t get an answer. My agent told me to just ask and see if they would obliged me, but I got shut down by the woman running the lobby. In hindsight, I should have just worked my way in they way I know how, but I wasn’t feeling insanely lucky – I didn’t get seen, but I did the right thing…I think.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: