Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yesterday I re-opened my Roth IRA account. Yay!! And last night I attended a focus group screening that a friend from Virginia Beach directed. His name is Derrick Borte. Derrick and I rode BMX together and later were on the same championship surfing team – a long time ago in a land far, far away. Wow, those were some great times growing up in Virginia Beach.

Anyway, this is Derrick’s feature film directorial debut. The name of the film is “The Joneses” starring David Duchovny and Demi Moore. It was a rough-cut without color correction and final music, but I have to tell you I am really, really proud of Derrick. It looked great and it’s a fresh story that he also wrote. Not sure when it’ll be released, but be on the look out for it.

Print go-see “Volvo” @ Gayle Means Casting. You know how these are - quick, fast and in a hurry. Of course, I was looking at the photography equipment. I was in and out in a jiffy.

No comments: