Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fourteen years ago today I arrived at New York's Port Authority Terminal with my last $200 and a duffel bag of clothing…a pink duffel bag…long story. Anyway, a lot has happened in the time since. So great; some not so great. Most of it really, really good. I've had a fantastic ride. I had no idea how tough and determined I really was until I was faced with producing results with no Plan B. When I look objectively at the numbers and the odds in my business I beam with pride. No, I didn't expect to be working at a "straight job" at this point in my career, but I think I'm handling it relatively well. I mean there are worse things and, honestly, I'm thankful to have been able to find employment.

So the plan is to stay the course, but at the same time explore other areas of my life. I have so much to do in life and career and I'm looking to everyday of it Yeah, living in LA is tough for me at times, but I have a feeling that will improve greatly when I move to a new place. Ideally, I think I'm more suited to live in an area with a much smaller population and more space, but LA is where I'm at for now…and probably for the future.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: