Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Audition: “Lincoln” @ Terry Berland Casting. This was fun! I had a great lady playing my wife and we hit it off right away. I’m hoping it looked as good as it felt. I’m way overdue for another booking and hopefully my “KY Brand” spot will start running sooner or later.

I bought my refrigerator for my new apartment and set up delivery today. Things are really coming together for the move. I’m anxious, a little nervous, but excited. I had a very specific plan and it’s all coming together the way I’d hoped. I’m purging a lot of “stuff”. There are things I currently have that I do not want to see the light of day in my new place. I’ve also bought stuff for the new place that I’ve left in my car because I want it to be as fresh of a start as it can be. A similar thing happened when I moved to New York; I want it to be a brand new chapter – a real change. I feel it inside of me.

No comments: