Friday, July 17, 2009

Audition: “Southwest Airlines” @ Cathi Carlton Casting. I was all over the place in this audition, but since it was sort of an improv type situation it worked pretty well – a little off balance and very real. Hopefully, I’ll get a callback.

A very strange thing happened immediately after I walked out of the audition room. An actor approached me and raved and raved…and raved about the WaMu commercial that I had done last year. I mean he thought it was just the greatest piece of work. At first I just didn’t know what to say other than “thank you”, but then I shared some of how it actually came about and the 4-day shoot. It was pretty cool. I think I sometimes forget that I have actually worked in this business. I don’t really carry it on my sleeve. I just have so many other things on my mind these days, but make no mistake, I love what I do. I just love other things too.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: