Monday, July 20, 2009

Today is the big day. The day I start moving from my studio apartment that I’ve lived in for the past 11 years to a deeeluxe apartment in the sky!! Yup, moving on up like the Jefferson’s! This has been a long time coming. Not sure why I waited so long, but the past is the past and I’m moving forward.

I can’t believe how much crap I have gathered over the years. I am purging in a big way. Never again will I have so much stuff…at least until I have a wife and kids.

My new refrigerator was delivered this morning, but they brought me a white one instead of the black one that I wanted – I’ll give it a couple of days and see if wanna keep the white one; if not, they’ll have to come back and swap it for the correct one.

I can already feel the beginnings of a new energy and my theatrical agent said that TV is picking up in a big way.

Audition/Producers: “Brand Dead” @ Dori Zuckerman/Lorna Johnson Casting. Honestly, I didn’t feel as prepared as I should have been for this appointment, but it still went okay. I just have so much going on right now with working fulltime overnight shifts, a few auditions here and there and the moving thing has my anxiety levels going crazy. Who knows, maybe I’ll hear back from them.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: