Wednesday, July 01, 2009

This morning I gave my 30-day notice that I’d be vacating my studio apartment after 11 years. It felt weird and exciting at the same time. For some reason I was a little nervous…don’t ask why. I’m nervous about a lot of things in general, but I don’t usually let it stop me. I think I get so nervous because I tend over analyze almost everything.

When I walked in the office I wasn’t sure if the property manager had already been alerted that I was leaving or not. She had; she told me the new leasing company had called and she gave me a great reference. Not sure why I was nervous about that because, yes, I deserved a great reference.

SHOOTING: “Greenpeace PSA” in Silverlake. This was fun and, again, proves to me that not everyone can do what “we” as performers do. Nope. Not everyone is interesting. Some may be interesting in a reality show sense; like watching a car accident (and yes, I do watch some of those accidents). But not everyone is interesting in a “talent” sense. The lead actor in the PSA we were shooting was organically interesting take after take, after take. A very talented man and I was honored to get to work with him.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/

No comments: