Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I finally purchased my new bed frame today. I had to rent a van to go pick it up. I didn’t want to pay a $90 delivery charge. The headboard was so large they had to take it out of the box to get it in the van. I don’t know what I was thinking in trying to do it all by myself! For some reason I have a big problem asking for help. Well, not “some reason”. I know exactly why I rarely ask for help; I hate to feel as though I’m imposing on others and I really enjoy challenging myself. I like to see what I can do when I know the average person would think they couldn’t do it. I learned that as a teenager when I used ride BMX back in the day. I often tell myself; “try it, you just might be able to do it.” That way of think helps me a lot, but I need to work on letting people help. Another thing I fear is that people won’t help me. THAT is a fear of rejection. Funny enough, I don’t have a fear of rejection in my acting life, but I do in my real life. Go figure.

Anyway, I somehow got it accomplished; it probably wasn’t smart, but I did it. Stephon Fuller Delivery Service cost $57 and a lot of sweat…it was worth it and I really like what I bought, but I think my bedroom furniture is bigger than my bedroom. I figure I won’t always live in a relatively small apartment and I want to look forward into what I anticipate happening in the future.

Tonight was the first night of my 5-week beginner Spanish class. It was interesting and I should learn a lot. The teacher is cool and nice, but it would be even better if he was more direct in his approach and took command of the class so my mind doesn’t wander – ADD, yeah focus is a big problem for me.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: