Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Wardrobe fitting for “cars.com”: I auditioned for the Safari Guide, but I think they booked me as one of the tourist. Actually, they fitted me for both; mostly tourist, but one outfit as a safari guide.

We shoot the day after tomorrow in Acton, CA, about 50 miles away from Los Angeles near Palmdale.

While I was at the fitting I saw that they were still auditioning for other roles – glad I was already officially booked. I mentioned that because often times I’m asked, “how long does it take for them to make the decision?” It varies because things are always changing. Even for this spot my callback time was moved up 2 hours earlier because several roles were cut from the spot. My take is that you just never know. I just try to show up prepared, with a great attitude, do well in the room and be extremely thankful that I have an appointment which means somebody in this town believes in me…they should believe in me.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: