Thursday, January 28, 2010

Audition: “Keystone Beer” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. This went well; it was a little improv with my partner. I have a pretty good callback ratio at this office, but it’s time to book something…geez. It’s only been 11+ years that I’ve been going there.

On another note, I’ve finally decided to repost my writings into the proper “blog” thingy on my website. So now there will be 2 versions. One will be “My Long A** Bio” that reads forward like a book and the other will be “My Long A** Blog” that reads…well, like a blog. It’s going to take a while to repost the entire thing because it’s over 1500 separate entries and there is space to title each separate one. It’s been fun revisiting stuff I experienced from years and years ago. I’m tempted to rewrite some of it; just so it reads better and fix typos and stuff. Who am I kidding? I suck at writing, typing, plus my grammar is terrible. For now, I’ll just try to get it posted. Oh yeah, you can also do one of those RSS feeds. I guess that automatically notifies you of updates…I think. Here is the link – Stephon Fuller’s “My Long A** Blog…An Actor’s Journey”

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: