Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I’ve got a busy day on tap and, fortunately, all of the appointment times are spaced out enough for me to make them without getting all stressed out.

Audition: “AT&T” @ Alyson Horn Casting. Wow, this went really well. I had a beautiful “wife” that I auditioned with that made want be in a relationship. Seriously!!! I wasn’t expecting it, but she touched me on the back of my neck and on my back…I don’t know, but I think women are incredible! All day! All of them…well, maybe not “all” of them, but a lot of them. So, on the 2nd take, I got to touch her, LOL! Fun stuff! In the spot we were the parents of 2 kids; that made it even more fun. I should get a callback on this one…hopefully with her.

Callback: “Keystone Light Beer” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. This was definitely one of the simplest callbacks I’ve ever been on. Truly, just a look and I hope I fit the bill. One of these days I’m going to book a commercial for Francene Selkirk’s office and I hope this is the one. She’s a really cool, actor-friendly lady. I like her.

Audition: “Walgreen’s” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Love auditioning at Ross Lacy’s office; one of the reasons is that he has great session runners. Today was no exception; I had a great time with the 4 other actors I went in with. Callbacks are next week – I plan to be there.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: