Thursday, February 25, 2010

Audition/Tape: “Meet The Browns” @ Alpha Tyler Casting. For this one I had to put myself on tape and get it uploaded so that the producers could see it in Atlanta where the show is taped. This is the first time in almost 12 years in Los Angeles that I’ve ever put myself on tape. The first person I thought of to help me in the process was Julia Flint @ THE ACTOR CONNECTION. They provide numerous services for actors. She was a pleasure to work with and a great help for me especially since I had never done it before on my own. I’m guessing my performance will be viewed in Atlanta tomorrow and, who knows, maybe I’ll be on a plane to Atlanta next week.

The only not so exciting part about it is that I think it would be an AFTRA job. If I had a choice I’d much rather work on SAG contracts. I’m really glad that I finally had this experience so that next time it will be familiar to me.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: