Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Callback/Avail: “Comcast” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Yes! I had a great time with a great partner on this one. I really took advantage of the chance to perform…I’m not always free enough to go there. I have to give my partner much of the credit for that; during our little rehearsal before going in the room he was throwing a lot stuff that was off the page into the mix. The director did the exact same thing in the room so we were primed and ready to go.

I’m already on avail for the spot; so hopefully they will actually seal the deal. No matter what happens I feel that I showed what I can do in the room and that I am a viable choice for the job…beyond that it’s kinda out of my hands.

Audition: “Healthy Choice” @ Vicki Goggins Casting. Hmm…I’m not sure how this one went. During the actual audition the wonderfully, patient session director was trying to get me to repeat a particular line of dialogue and I was hearing it wrong…so I kept repeating it wrong. I didn’t want to look at the copy on the board for some reason thinking I was repeating it “close enough” after about the 4th time she said it I snuck a glance over at the board and got it perfect…finally.

Funny enough, I wouldn’t be surprised if I get a callback because I think the director was really looking for real stuff and what was going on in my head was certainly real. So we’ll see.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: