Tuesday, February 09, 2010

So Sunday was the big game and, yes, the commercial I was in for www.cars.com aired as I had hoped…with me in it. It’s the first Super Bowl commercial I’ve ever been in and I don’t think it’ll be the last. Something that made me smile was that I auditioned for several of the other commercials that ran during the game as well. The Super Bowl is the absolute tops for commercial advertising and the fact that many of the commercial casting directors in Los Angeles and my agents think I’m worthy of being considered is a real sign of progress.

I’ve always said that Los Angeles & New York is the Super Bowl of this profession and I feel like I got to play in the big game…literally. I’m thrilled.

The next step of possible success for me is that I assume that the commercial will be edited down to a :30 spot from the :60 version the ran during the Super Bowl. Hopefully I will be included in that version as well and it will be in heavy rotation for a long time to come.

And it gets even better. The game goes in the record books as the most-watched television program in US history. The 27 year-old record was previously held by M*A*S*H with 105.97 million viewers versus 106.5 million viewers. Wow, I feel like I’m a part of that. The spot.

Lastly, I saw a Long A** rainbow today! It was crazy! Without question, the biggest, brightest rainbow I’ve ever seen. It made me smile.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Stephon. The "WOW" factor goes up and its not just luck. You work your @&*# off to get things - more than anyone I know.

AB

TIsha said...

Wow that is a beautiful rainbow. Congrats on the superbowl commercial, do you have a link to it?

Stephon Fuller said...

Thank you!

There is a link in the post title "The Spot" and also on the home page of my website @ www.stephonfuller.com