Friday, September 17, 2010

Audition: “LVCVA” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. This was quite the lively situation…and fun. Big ole group thing.


Callback: “The Whole Truth” @ Shaner/Testa Casting. Yep, me as a judge. I think this went well. The writer/producer/director, not sure exactly who the beautiful woman was, but she was very nice to me and thanked me for coming back in to read for the role. She’s probably nice to everyone…not just me. She sure did have a great smile


Anyway, I didn’t have any questions about the character and went right into the first read. I got a little bit of direction and read it once more. All seemed very happy with the performance, including me, and I was on my way.


This caps a week of 8 auditions and several graveyard shifts…I’m exhausted, but not complaining. The only thing is that I didn’t get too many drop-offs done this week. I did quite a few the week before and I’d like to think that some of that ground-level hustle had to do with the busy week I just finished. Who knows; I’ll take it however it comes.


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: