Monday, September 20, 2010

Work, work and more work it seems is the order of many of my days of late. I’m not complaining; I’m just sayin’. I think it’s better than not having enough work opportunities to make a living. Speaking of work, after the monthly employee meeting for my night job I received a text message, directly from casting director Dori Zuckerman, asking if I had a current wireless conflict. If not, she was offering me a time slot to audition for AT&T later in the afternoon. It was a great surprise, but not shocking.

I met Dori about 10 years ago in a casting director workshop and have worked for her as a reader countless times over the years. I’ve even booked a few jobs with her and learned a bunch about the casting process.

Audition: “AT&T” @ Dori Zuckerman Casting. The audition went great and I had a wonderful conversation with my scene partner afterwards.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: