Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lately, I’ve been dropping off my headshots around town like a mad man. Why? I gotta get “this thing” in motion. What “Thing?” My career. That’s what “Thing”. I HAVE to make it happen and move to the next level in my acting journey. For me, the major way of doing that is to hustle…get out of the house and participate in my success. Back to the drop-offs. I’ve always heard actors talk about the “many reasons” why dropping off photos is a waste of time or that it’s no longer effective. Usually, there doesn’t seem to be any concrete reason why they say what they do, but I definitely have concrete reason as to why I say otherwise.

Hustle: Anything I’ve ever accomplished has been because of that…I can’t stop now. Have photos; will drop them.

Audition: “Better With You” @ GO Casting. This came directly from a drop-off yesterday. How can I be sure? They told me.

Audition: “VW” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. Yeah, good one in the can. I have a pretty good track record at this office.

Audition: “Alka-Seltzer Plus” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. Yes! This went really, really well. While in company of my scene partner I felt I was in the presence of a real talent. That woman was a pleasure to watch. I hope both of us will be at callback in a few days.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: