Thursday, September 23, 2010

Audition: “McDonald’s” @ Cathi Carlton Casting. Good stuff; pretty simple. It was one of the type of auditions I don’t normally excel in.

Callback: “Alka-Seltzer Plus” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. I had a great feeling that I was going to get a callback for this one. The callback itself? I think it went okay, but there was a little blocking change that I wasn’t told about before the first take and it might have made me look like I didn’t know what I was doing, but I did it the same way as the first audition…oh well. You never know.

Audition: “Comcast” @ Alyson Horn Casting. This went well. I am so thankful that I get brought to this very important office on such a regular basis. It’s been a long time since I’ve booked here, but she must believe in me because there are many other actors she could call in my place.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: