Friday, November 12, 2010

Callback: “Degree” @ Spot Casting. Yes! Callback for DEGREE! I think it went well. On to the next step.

Audition/Tape: “Mad Love” @ CFB Casting. This was a same day call for a few lines on this new CBS multi-camera comedy. My agent wasn’t sure if I would agree to go in on it and told me that she would support whatever I wanted to do. Even though I would much rather go in on something more substantial I’m more than happy to go in on this. So in I went.

When I arrived at the casting office I was told that the sides had changed so I spent 10 minutes or so working on the changes. I think it went pretty good after asking for a rehearsal, but I could tell that I hadn’t read for a multi-camera sitcom in a while. It’s definitely different than single-camera and it’s good that I recognized that.

Good news! My agency called to inform me that I’m on avail for the DEGREE commercial. It seems like forever since I’ve been on avail for anything.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: