Monday, November 15, 2010

Today I participated in another student script reading project at West Adams High School. These kids wrote some really great stuff and, myself and the other performing had a great time reading it.

In other, great, fitting news on a Monday morning was a call from Alicia, one of my commercial agents. I don’t usually talk directly to my agents unless I stop by the office or its something real important. Most correspondence is through email with the wonderful assistants – Megan & Ariel.

So, the fact that it was a Alicia’s voice get me the feeling that great news was on the horizon. Sure enough, the news was that I booked the DEGREE commercial! I was so happy to get the news. The project run is National network, cable, internet & syndication.

In the “ebb & flow, comes & goes” column I was scheduled to go to producers for THE MENTALIST tomorrow, but it shoots the same day as the commercial. Oh well, I can’t think of a better reason for that to happen. Hopefully, they’ll bring me in on something else and another fitting, deserving actor will get my audition time. The timing of this might be perfect for earning my SAG Pension credit and qualifying for SAG medical insurance for next year. Plus, this commercial looks to be a lot of fun!

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: