Monday, December 20, 2010

Callback: “Capital One” @ ASG Casting. This went fine; I think the director might have had a long day by the time I got there or maybe it was the rain. It wasn’t bad though. I have to say that I think it’s a long shot for me to be placed on avail or book. Why? Well, because in this particular spot I have a sneaking suspicion that it’s going to be a Caucasian actor to book the role. If they cast me, a black actor, they would probably cast a black wife and kid to go along with that. Of course that can happen, but I would think that they would already know if it’s going to be a black family…of course there is option that it could be a mixed family. Again, what I think doesn’t matter, but it was great to have a callback. It gives my agents & casting the continued signal that I have the goods for the big stage.

No comments: