Friday, January 14, 2011

Audition/Tape: “Community” @ Dava Waite Casting. This is the same casting office the recently booked me on RAISING HOPE. That is what I consider a success because much of this business is about repeat business. Of course I want to book whatever job I’m currently auditioning for, but if I’m looking for a career in this crazy business I need to book the office. If I book the office I put myself in the position to book without even, in some cases, auditioning at all. They’ll call my agent, check my availability and make an offer. Anyway, this particular read went okay; not expecting to hear too much about it.

Audition: “Bank of America” @ Ross Lacy Casting. YES! This was one of the auditions I missed earlier in the week while I was shooting THE MENTALIST. I’m so glad I got another chance at this one. The session director was one of the guys that is great at his job of getting actors on the right track to doing well in the audition. I also make sure I play great attention to his explanation because he could be instrumental in whether I get a callback or not. The audition went great! Callbacks are next week…I think.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: