Monday, April 04, 2011

Callback: “Ford” @ ASG Casting. Yes! Finally. This is my first callback since, January 28th, 66 days ago. Without getting called back it’s hard to book commercials. It went well and…well…I guess if they think the same I’ll be placed on avail or booked. Time will tell.

I had something really cool happen at the audition and last night at my…other job. At the audition I saw an actress that I used to attend a lot of casting director workshops with. She asked me if I was still represented by KSR for commercials; of course I am! She said that, “thanks to me”, she is still repped by them too. For just a brief moment I was speechless because I had forgotten that, many years ago, after seeing her work, I referred her to my agents…and they signed her.

The other thing that happened was this. At my night job I’m trying to convince my co-workers to reduce/eliminate their debt, to save through the company 401(k) program and/or Roth IRA and to pay attention to bank fees, credit card interest, etc.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I was explaining about the 401(k) returns and how it help to lower my taxes and I one of my co-workers approached me and wants to look deeper into getting into the same mutual funds I’m in. I was so excited to hear that! It’s working!

Between those two things I feel like I’m taking action to make this earth a better place through empowering others to help themselves. I don’t particularly enjoy going to the restaurant to work, it takes so much out of me, but these victories make it easier on a daily basis.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: