Monday, March 28, 2011

I’m tired, really tired, but after a few hours of sleep after working last night/this morning my alarm chimed to wake me. I’m scheduled to be a part of a group of actors to read Fairfax High School student scripts at The Greenway Court Theatre space. It was a complete blast. The space was great (complete with props), the scripts were great and the students’ attention span was great. The only thing was that we didn’t have time to read all of the scripts that had been written. Afterward a few hours of that I was off to my audition…the first one since who knows when.

Audition: “Ford” @ ASG Casting. This was fun and I think I’m really right for it.  Commercials have always been very important to me, but now they are even more important because so much of the scripted programming has gone to AFTRA. SAG is where my pension & health credits and medical insurance are. I know there is talk of the two guilds merging in the future, but I don’t know what that looks like as of yet. Plus, the SAG insurance premiums are set to increase…again, starting July 1st 2011.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: