Monday, April 25, 2011

I stopped by my commercial agency today to say “hello’s, goodbye & thank you’s”. There have been several changes with assistants and one of my 3 agents has left the agency. Nothing alarming; just people moving on with their careers. I always like to stop by and thank them for all of the work they’ve put in to help me in my career. Why wouldn’t I say thank you? I mean these people really try to make my life easier by securing me opportunities to work as an actor. “They” have done a great job; I need to do a better job of turning those opportunities into bookings. Truthfully, I feel that they get me enough chances/auditions to where I really shouldn’t need a survival job. I HAVE to do better.

Speaking of “survival job” I’m continually thrilled with the success that I’m having at getting some of my co-workers to take a closer look at their personal finances. I’m loving it! Truth be told; I’m amazed that it’s actually working. A co-worker texted me last week to share the news that she had finally opened a Roth IRA account and put auto, bi-monthly contributions in place. I had been urging her to do it for at least 4 months. That news made my day.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: