Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I attended the SAG/AFTRA One Union Meeting thingy last night. Geez, I don’t know what to think. I do know that we have to come together as performers if we are going to continue to be able make any kind of living as actors. I hope it happens, but in the right way. So much of it is over my head that I don’t even know what the right way is. I have 12 SAG pension credits that I don’t want to see marginalized. I earned them!

Audition/Tape “Dexter” @ UDK Casting. I was really happy with how this one went. A DEXTER booking would be perfect right about now…and it’s a SAG and not AFTRA show!

Audition: “Sonic” @ Joe Blake Casting. Another good one in the can.

==

Life on The Sunset Strip…

Server (to self): you sat at the bar for 4 hours and I'm still having trouble believing you are a man...wow.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: