Saturday, May 21, 2011

One thousand ninety-five days ago, 3 years to be exact, was MAY 21st 2008. The day I returned to the world of having a day job…actually a night job. Correction, overnight job – there is a huge difference in between a night job and an overnight job. Don’t ask how I know…

3 years. Wow. Geez. What to say, what to say? I don’t know. Well, one thing I do know is that I’m very happy with most of how I’m handling it. I would also like for it to be over. Easier said than done. I’m making it work for the time being; better than I could have imagined. But I’d rather be on location…or in too many other places to name. But again, I’m making lemonades out of the lemons that are in front of me.

Happy anniversary…

==

Life on The Sunset Strip…

Ladies, if you and your girlfriend are out having dinner and one of the two men hangs back and steals the cash tip off of the table...he doesn't get a second date. Nope, it's time to move on to another fish in the sea.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: