Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hey Mr. Postman? Thanks for stopping by and delivering those magical envelopes. Yes! A few days ago I received the first checks for the DEGREE commercial and they were for more than I expected. The first thing I did afterwards was to call my dentist and set up an appointment to begin the major dental work I’ve been talking about forever.

Last night I had my first grilled cheese sandwich and my first Valium. The sandwich was great. The Valium didn't seem to do much to me. Next up - Jack & Coke...and maybe, I'll give the Valium another chance.

Actually, I took the Valium in preparation for the procedures that were to take place in the dental chair.

I was in the dental chair from 7:15am until almost 2:00pm. Yeah, just shy of 7 hours. Lots of drilling, Novocain and the great news that I need to get 2 unexpected root canals tomorrow. I need another commercial on the air…and soon to pay for all of this.

The dentist left temporary “things” in my mouth which left my smile in much better shape than it was before, but hopefully the permanent one will look even nicer. It better.

==

Life on The Sunset Strip…

I'd never actually seen anyone get their car repossessed before. I lost my appetite...and I wasn't even eating. I felt so bad…

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: