Thursday, May 05, 2011

OUCH! I made a big boo-boo today. I, mistakenly, entered one of my auditions in my calendar as “1:15pm” instead of “11:15pm”. So, when I arrived in Valley Village at 1:15…I was 2 hours late. Fortunately, they were just on a break so I could go back later to be seen, but I had another audition all the way in Santa Monica. No one to blame but me. Let’s go!


I was happy to see that traffic flowed in my favor in getting to Santa Monica, but that is where time stopped. The audition took…forever.


Audition: “Xerox/Virgin” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. The copy for this audition was wall-to-wall. It was full page of dialogue and THAT is what was taking so long. Also, Marvin, the session director is very patient and helpful in getting great performances out of the auditioning actor. I was very happy with how it went.


In a jiffy I was back in the car and racing back to Valley Village in rush hour traffic.


Audition/Tape: “Spring/Fall” @ UDK Casting. I barely, barely made it there in time and…it went okay. Yeah, just okay. The casting director was impressed with my resume and the directors I’ve worked with. That put a smile on my face. I thought it was funny that the actor auditioning right before used to play for the Los Angeles Lakers!


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: