Monday, June 27, 2011

Callback: “AT&T” @ Jane Doe Casting. Yes! I’m really glad to get to the next level on this spot. I’d love to work with kids in a spot. Especially the kids I auditioned with the first time.

The callback went pretty well, although there was a point where I was a little confused as to what the director was trying to get from me, but I think I found it in the end. She seemed really interested in me and, of course, I’ll take that as a compliment.

Audition: “Snapple” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Another good one! Nice! Two great showings today. Gotta keep this momentum and turn the “great showings” into bookings.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

She: (while looking over the menu and thru her Swedish accent.) Wht iz theez meatballs?

Server: uh...they are...meat..uh...(while doing a SCARFACE Tony Montana impersonation of "My Ballz") balls.

She: No, I understand...

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: