Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hmm…Today is my birthday. Didn’t do anything special. I always “feel” like I am supposed to do something special, but I never really have even when I was a kid. My manager at my night job was sad that I was working the early morning hours of my birthday. Actually, I was sad that she was sad. That sounds so stupid for me to say. It’s something that I don’t really know how to change about myself. I think it stems from feeling that I was and have been rejected by my father all of my life…which continues to this day. Maybe one day I’ll figure it out. I have never planned a birthday party for myself…not once. Why? I feel that nobody would show up. I have a serious fear of rejection…in certain areas of my life.

Then again, maybe I have an excuse this year because tomorrow I have a very important dentist appointment. The “heavy lifting” is going to be done for my new smile. This is my birthday party. I’m going to the gym tonight and then taking a valium in preparation for the appointment…

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

Until last night I had no idea that Johnny Depp is taller than me...cool dude.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: