Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Callback: “Cottonelle” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. Yay! Ironically, this was the first audition I had after getting my new temporary smile. I was able, for the first time, to smile on camera without being terrified with how I looked. Hopefully, the result of all of this dental work pain & cost will result in my having more confidence in many areas of my life.

The callback was a lot of fun and went very well. I think there is another round of callbacks tomorrow so, hopefully, I’ll make it to the next step in the process.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

Her: Do you have Fanta Orange?

Server: Sorry, we don't.

Her: Is that girl sleeping in the box behind the front desk?

Server: No, she resting; it's a fish tank. It's hard to tell 'cause they just cleaned it.


Her: REALLY??


Server: No. I like you. You're gullible.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: