Saturday, July 23, 2011

I’m back! Back in class that is. Same drill as last week except that I received an email this morning from my scene partner saying that she had to work and can’t make it to class today. Oh yeah, we are video taping too.

Since my partner wasn’t there I had to work with someone else who already had a partner and she was great. Our first take was just okay. We received our feedback and the second take went really, really well. Everything was on-point with props; the only thing was that I missed one of my marks by a little bit. I left there very happy and much more confident than before I took the class. I call that a success, in fact, I may even take the class again later this year. The stuff Bethany taught over these 8 hours is vital to my success. Thanks Bethany Rooney…and Tracy Weisert who was gracious enough to introduce me to Bethany.

==

Life on the sunset Strip…

Her: Does the Portobello Sandwich have mushrooms on it?

Server: ...only if you want it to.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for a great blog! I like it so much that I linked to you on my own blog. =) Please keep it up!

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Joy!