Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Audition/Tape: “Call Me On Tuesday” @ Ricki Maslar Casting. Wow, Ricki always greets me with such positive words. It’s almost intimidating that I have to live up to it. The gentleman who was assisting her today looked over my resume and commented “You’ve worked with EVERYONE!” I must agree that I have great associations on my resume as far as networks, shows and directors go. It was all a part of my plan when I first moved to Los Angeles and it had worked out well for me.

The audition went well. I read it the first time, the way I rehearsed it, then Ricki gave me a few notes that she wanted the director to see on the tape and did it a second time. I could feel, what I thought to be, her approval out of the corner of my eye. So hopefully, when the director comes to town I’ll get a chance to get in the room with him.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

Him: Is that water?

Server: No, it's a 1-litre carafe of Grey Goose. We give them to everyone who ask the question...it's sort of a bonus.

Him: Really?

Server: No...

==


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: