Tuesday, August 02, 2011

After nearly 3 weeks without a single audition I have one scheduled for a show I really want to go in on…and book. The only problem is that I am going home to Virginia Beach for a much needed vacation and the shooting days conflict with the days I’m gone.

I got the call late yesterday evening and didn’t get back to my agent in time to find out if the casting director still wanted me to come in considering I’ll be gone for part of the shoot dates. This morning I got the answer that “no”; I shouldn’t come in. Cool. I wanna go home. I NEED to go home. Bad.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

HER:...ahh ah...is this the menu?

Server: No, it's a parking ticket.

HER: Okay, can I get the hangover burger - well done?

Server: ...sure.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: