Friday, August 12, 2011

Audition/Director: “Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3” @ Caroline Liem Casting. I was very happy with how it went. The only issue was that I didn’t get the sides for the 3 different roles I was reading for; but I got the entire script. It made for a little bit of confusion because I wasn’t sure where to start and stop, but I handled it well…even the director Lev L. Spiro said so. I would love to book one of these roles.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

She asked: Why is mine white and hers red?

Me: Because she ordered Merlot and you insisted on Pinot Grigio.

Her: Oh.



...

Different she: Could I get something else? I didn't know this had eggs in it.

Me: It's called an Eggsadilla.

Her: Oh.



...

To the different, different she: I found one of your Black pumps...under table 4; it's at the front desk.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: