Saturday, August 13, 2011

Audition: “AT&T” @ RMB Casting. This went well and I had fun. I recognized one of the people I was auditioning with as the host of a comedy night I went to early in the year. As we were walking out together I mentioned it to him and said that I enjoyed his work. We started talking about comedy and doing stand up and he said that I should definitely try it. He felt that I had what it took and would do well. It meant a lot coming from him; someone I had actually seen work. I think he’s right. I just have to find the balls to do it and stop being intimidated by the thought of it.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

Customer: Hey, what's in your Mac n Cheese?

Server:... umm...Diamonds & Pearls.

Customer: Cool. eh...just give me a burger, medium, fries, cheese and bacon.
 Server:...perfect.

==

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

John said...

Interesting blog. I like your posts.