Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Audition: “Target” @ Alyson Horn Casting. Yes! This one went great! Good, simple solid work. I also ran into a friend from back in my New York days. A wonderful actress named Susan Santiago. It’s always great to catch up with her. We have similar concerns about the future as performers, but we are both making headway in the game.

Interesting. My agency called to say that I need to go in again tomorrow for “Target”. Not a callback; they need to re-tape with different direction. Oh well. I guess the ad agency/client changed the direction. Cool, I hope it goes well again.

==

Life on the Sunset Strip…

A gentleman at work last night gave me a $20 tip because he wanted to support my acting career...I wasn't even his server. I had a feeling I'd have a good, positive night last night. Today was another great, positive day...things are happening.

==


http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Wow. Congratulations man! That is awesome. I wish you the best of luck.