Thursday, September 08, 2011


Callback: “Planet Fitness” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. I can’t count how many times I’ve been to this office for auditions, callbacks and avails.  BUT I have never booked anything!  Nothing.  Not yet.  But it’s coming, I feel it. I know it. 

The callback went great...well, I nailed the 3rd take, LOL.  The director, based in New York, was very hands-on, very nice and complimentary of my initial audition.  My scene partner was taller than me, stronger than me, had a much deeper voice than me, wore waaay more lipstick than me AND had higher heels than me. She was a sweetheart though. Yeah, I was confused too...I just "went with it".

Wardrobe from BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 called again today.  I guess that means I’m still employed AND I received a script from FedEx…2 good signs.



http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: