Saturday, September 10, 2011


Now this was something I thought was pretty funny.  I ran into a guy that I thought I recognized, but I could not remember from where.  After 20-30 minutes it dawned on me that he was the “Can you hear me now?”  I can only imagine how often people approach him and think they know him from somewhere.  He was super nice so I asked him about it and he said “Yeah, I get that a lot”.  Then he said, “Do you have a commercial running right now?” 

I thought he was saying that that was something that people often say to him, but in actuality he was asking me if I “had a commercial running right now”.  I was stymied by the question and paused, then said, “Are you serious?”  Yes, he was actually asking me the question.  Wow, I have to tell you THAT made me smile; I was just caught so off guard by the notion that anyone recognized me.  It’s funny, because even though I’ve done 35-40 commercials I feel as though I’ve never booked anything in my life.  I guess I have.  Maybe I do have a chance in this business. Just maybe...

Something else really cool happened too.  I let a co-worker borrow one of my new books - Clark Howard's LIVING LARGE IN LEAN TIMES and he is RAVING about how much he's learning about getting his personal finances in order. Made my day I tell ya!  Changing the world – one person at a time!


http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: