Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Audition: “VW” @ RMB Casting.  This was a fun audition at a new casting office.  I went in with a couple of other funny guys and we had a great time.
After the audition I resumed my task of driving all over the city dropping off photos at casting offices.  It’s A LOT of work.  Plus, it was insanely hot last week, but that didn’t deter me in my quest to make something happen in my career.  I have to tell you though that doing the photo drops has become much more of a “job” for me that I enjoy less than I did in years past…but I still do it.  The saving grace is that it makes me feel productive and prevents me from “waiting by the phone”.  Also, I know that my competition, for the most part, is not out in the field doing the same.  I think it gives me an edge; an edge that I need.
I’m also really looking forward to taking a new commercial class next month.  So much that I wish the class was this month, but I guess I’ll just have to be patient.  I’m so eager to learn more so that I can be better “in the room”.  I plan to book more job before this year is over.  Yes I can; yes I do!




http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!
I hate the waiting game!
Better to be doing