Thursday, September 22, 2011


Callback: “Hyundai” Heidi Levitt Casting.  Yes!  Well, sorta.  I didn’t feel like I performed all that well in this callback, but ya never know.  I mean, I sure hope I get some good news, but I’d be a little surprised. 

This evening I received an email from a casting director for a SAG short film.  YES!  This is from an office I’ve been trying to get into for years and it’s ALWAYS on my drop-off list.  Of course, I dropped off a photo just a week or so ago; I also dropped a photo at the casting office for THE OFFICE which just across the street.  Just goes to show that the time I spend out in the field IS productive and my strategies are sound.  Actually, in the email she said that I might not remember her, but that we met earlier this year.  In reality, we met on November 28th 2007, almost FOUR years ago, BUT she thinks it was more recent.  Probably because I’ve done other things to keep on her radar.  I call that a success and I’m thrilled!



http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: